Peak District Landscapes
Photograph some of the most stunning landscapes in the UK
The oldest National Park in the UK, the Peak District has long been regarded as being home to some of the most varied and beautiful landscapes in England. Despite being comprised mainly of limestone and gritstone, the landscape features imposing upland ‘edges’ rising up sharply from rolling, green dales and farmland providing a stark contrast in the overall geography of the area.
What we shoot on the day will depend the time of year, weather and your preferred subject matter. The format of the course is flexible but in order to maximise your time it’s advisable to start early and finish late, shooting or resting through the day if required. For almost 10 years, I have been photographing the area and although I’d admit to still only scratching the surface, I’ve become well acquainted with numerous locations.
- Guidance to photography locations
- Detailed tuition and technical advice in the field
What’s not included
- Any items of a personal nature
You can make a booking for this tuition course online by selecting a date from the calendar. Alternatively you can call 07875449820.
- A digital SLR or bridge camera with a timer release or a wired/wireless remote timer.
- Wide angle to medium telephoto lens (the more variety the more flexibility).
- Tripod and tripod head/attachment.
- Filters (ND grad, solid grad, polarisers, etc) are highly recommended.
- Fully charged batteries and plenty of memory cards.
Comfort is essential to making sure you get the most out of your day, therefore clothing suitable to the time of year is essential. Walking boots or sturdy shoes are recommended as some of the terrain will be uneven.
With such a small group, the aim of the course is to improve your photography skills and understanding through one-to-one tuition making this an ideal course for newcomers to landscape photography.
Although accommodation is not included, we'd be happy to make recommendations for an overnight stay before and/or after your workshop. Get in touch for details.